Bainbridge Consulting offers customised market research which helps you understand what your customers are thinking, their buying patterns, and their demographic information. It also considers market trends, what your competitors are doing, and your marketing environment. Using a pragmatic approach, we provide you with insights which shape your business direction and propel you towards the achievement of your vision, mission, strategic and operational objectives.
- Audits – Reviewing an organisation’s structure, resources and processes for a function to improve efficiency
- Facilitation – Leading workshops to tackle a specific challenge and identify strategies to achieve a desired outcome
- Planning – Development of the strategies, actions and measures to achieve desired goals and objectives
- Decision Support – Providing a fresh set of eyes and an independent perspective on marketing and business decisions
Our benchmarking services provide a snapshot of your business performance against the performance of others. It involves detailed data gathering, measurement, and analysis of your business, comparing various aspects of your business processes in relation to best practice standards, usually within a well-defined peer group, according to the specification contained in your brief. This information helps determine your business strategy and direction.
- Determine the strengths and weaknesses of your brand
- Understand how your brand is performing relative to your competition
- Identify growth opportunities and potential threats to your market share
- Uncover which brand benefits are most engaging and valued by consumers
- Develop compelling brand propositions to facilitate growth
- Identify opportunities to improve your conversion through the sales funnel
Business Feasibility Studies
A business feasibility study is a controlled process for identifying problems and opportunities, determining your objectives, describing situations, defining successful outcomes and assessing the range of costs and benefits associated with several alternatives for solving a problem. The study is used to support the decision-making process and is based on a cost benefit analysis of the actual business or project viability. The study is conducted during the deliberation phase of the business development cycle prior to commencement of the business plan. It is an analysis that includes recommendations and limitations which are utilised to assist the decision-makers when determining if the concept is viable.
- Uncover advertising insights that will resonate with your target market and have the desired impact
- Create effective advertising via development, testing and refinement of concepts with consumers
- Evaluate and monitor the effectiveness of your media and creative execution
- Identify opportunities to improve the effectiveness of media and creative
- Evaluate the performance of the customer contact points you offer
- Uncover the drivers of customer loyalty for your organisation
- Identify any fragile links in your customer experience
- Identify opportunities to reduce customer churn
As a business, you want to stay competitive. In order to do this, you need to constantly analyse your existing market for any relevant changes. As a business owner, the information you find and interpret is essential to your survival. In order for you to be successful, you need to adapt to any changes in the market or else you'll lose money.
Data Analytics can help you better understand the various parts of your business so you can make more informed and thus better decisions. In this context, understand the various parts of your business could include changing the business strategy, or improving the business model or processes. It could also mean understanding and managing the risk associated with the business, and in doing so, future proofing the business thereby ensuring its sustainability.
Environmental monitoring provides a periodic and/or ongoing monitor of published market data, trends and other relevant information to help you stay in touch with what’s happening in an industry sector.
Sales and Marketing Strategy
A competitive sales and marketing strategy based around customer insight is essential to business success. Sales and marketing executives need to develop strategy that is customer-centric, takes into account marketplace potential and risk, and incorporates contemporary best practice. We offer highly customised services in this area. We can help you to:
- Develop strategies to achieve your top-line and bottom-line objectives
- Develop frameworks to plan and evaluate your sales and marketing activity
- Engage internal stakeholders to embed the strategy across the organisation
- Understand what top performers do differently in order to achieve success
- Develop insights and action plans that help you achieve similar results
Market Analysis and Segmentation
Market Analysis provides a comprehensive analysis of a specific market, drawing on secondary data, market interviews and expert consultation to enable effective decisions about market entry, growth or direction.
Market segmentation divides your market into distinct segments based on needs, characteristics or behaviour. It seeks to identify profitable consumer segments best suited to your offering, and make your segmentation actionable for users across an entire organisation, not just the marketing team.
Marketing Return on Investment
- Determine the right metrics to gauge the financial effectiveness and efficiency of your marketing investments
- Identify opportunities to improve the efficiency of your media spend
- Determine the financial asset value of your brand
- Uncover opportunities to develop new products or evolve existing products
- Explore, test and refine new product ideas
- Determining the optimum mix of features for a product
- Quantify the demand for your product and identify the optimum price point
Need More Information?
Call us on 07 3040 6100 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org