Bainbridge Consulting offers customised market research and business advisory services throughout the Brisbane, Gold Coast, Sunshine Coast, and Toowoomba regions. Our market research helps you understand what your customers are thinking, their buying patterns, and their demographic information. It also considers your marketing environment including your brand, your communication effectiveness, competitive intelligence, and your sales and marketing strategy.
Our benchmarking services provide a snapshot in time of your business performance against the performance of others. Benchmarking involves detailed data gathering, measurement, and analysis of your business, comparing various aspects of your business processes in relation to best practice standards, usually within a clearly defined peer group, according to the specification contained in your brief. This information helps determine your business strategy and direction.
- Determine the strengths and weaknesses of your brand
- Understand how your brand is performing relative to your competition
- Identify growth opportunities and potential threats to your market share
- Uncover which brand benefits are most engaging and valued by consumers
- Develop compelling brand propositions to facilitate growth
- Identify opportunities to improve your conversion through the sales funnel
Business Advisory Services
- Audits – Reviewing an organisation’s structure, resources and processes for a function to improve efficiency
- Facilitation – Leading workshops to tackle a specific challenge and identify strategies to achieve a desired outcome
- Planning – Development of the strategies, actions and measures to achieve desired goals and objectives
- Decision Support – Providing a fresh set of eyes and an independent perspective on marketing and business decisions
Business Feasibility Studies
A business feasibility study is a controlled process for identifying problems and opportunities, determining your objectives, describing situations, defining successful outcomes and assessing the range of costs and benefits associated with several alternatives for solving a problem. The study is used to support the decision-making process and is based on a cost benefit analysis of the actual business or project viability. The study is conducted during the deliberation phase of the business development cycle prior to commencement of the business plan. It is an analysis that includes recommendations and limitations which are utilised to assist the decision-makers when determining if the concept is viable.
- Who do you need to communicate with? Is there more than one audience?
- Determine your goals and objectives. What do you want to achieve and why?
- Develop clear and concise messages that resonate with your target audience.
- Develop a communication plan. How will you communicate, to whom, and when?
- Measure your success. Was your communication effective and understood?
As a business, you want to stay competitive. In order to do this, you need to constantly analyse your existing market for any relevant changes. As a business owner, the information you find and interpret is essential to your survival. In order for you to be successful, you need to adapt to any changes in the market or else you'll lose money.
- Evaluate the performance of the customer contact points you offer
- Uncover the drivers of customer loyalty for your organisation
- Identify any fragile links in your customer experience
- Identify opportunities to reduce customer churn
- Advertising and promotion effectiveness
- Brand and product name testing
- Competitor positioning research
- Customer journey and decision process
- Customer satisfaction studies
- Customer service audit
- Marketing concept testing
- Mystery shopping
- Price sensitivity and impact on demand
- Social media monitoring and data mining
Data Analytics can help you better understand the various parts of your business so you can make more informed and thus better decisions. In this context, understand the various parts of your business could include changing the business strategy, or improving the business model or processes. It could also mean understanding and managing the risk associated with the business, and in doing so, future proofing the business thereby ensuring its sustainability.
Environmental monitoring provides a periodic and/or ongoing monitor of published market data, trends and other relevant information to help you stay in touch with what’s happening in an industry sector.
- Determine the right metrics to gauge the financial effectiveness and efficiency of your marketing investments
- Identify opportunities to improve the efficiency of your media spend
- Determine the financial asset value of your brand
- Uncover opportunities to develop new products or evolve existing products
- Explore, test and refine new product ideas
- Determining the optimum mix of features for a product
- Quantify the demand for your product and identify the optimum price point
Sales & Marketing Strategy
- Developing frameworks to plan and evaluate your sales and marketing activity
- Understanding what top performers do differently in order to achieve success
- Developing insights and action plans that help you achieve similar results
- Developing strategies to achieve your top-line and bottom-line objectives
- Engaging internal stakeholders to embed the strategy across the organisation
Segmentation & Analysis
Market segmentation divides your market into distinct segments based on needs, characteristics or behaviour. It seeks to identify profitable consumer segments best suited to your offering, and make your segmentation actionable for users across an entire organisation, not just the marketing team. Market analysis is a quantitative and qualitative assessment of a market. It looks into the size of the market both in volume and in value, the various customer segments and buying patterns, the competition, and the economic environment in terms of barriers to entry and regulation.
Need More Information?
Call us on 07 3040 6100 or email us at email@example.com