Ethics & Culture
We support the Australian Market and Social Research Society (AMSRS) Code of Professional Behaviour. The Code is intended to set out the ethical rules which market and social researchers must follow; enhance the public’s confidence in market research and social research by emphasising the rights and safeguards to which they are entitled; emphasise the need for a special responsibility when seeking the opinions of children, young people and vulnerable groups in the community; and minimise the need for governmental and/or intergovernmental legislation or regulation.
Code of Professional Behaviour
The Code is based on these key fundamentals for market, social and organisational research:
- Researchers must conform to all relevant state, national and international laws;
- Researchers must behave ethically and must not do anything which might damage the reputation of market, social and organisational research;
- Researchers must take special care when carrying out research among children and young people and other vulnerable groups in the community;
- Participants’ cooperation is voluntary and must be based on adequate, and not misleading, information about the general purpose and nature of the project when their agreement to participate is being obtained and all such statements must be honoured;
- The rights of participants as private individuals must be respected by researchers and they must not be harmed or adversely affected as a result of cooperating in a research project;
- Participants’ identifiable research information must not, without their consent, be revealed to anyone not directly involved in the research project and not be used for any non-research activity directed to individual participants;
- Researchers must ensure that projects and activities are designed, carried out, reported and documented accurately, transparently and objectively;
- Researchers must conform to accepted principles of fair competition.
To learn more about the AMSRS Code of Professional Behaviour, click HERE
Our Company Culture
Our company values statement is declaration that informs our clients, researchers, consultants, and staff about our top priorities and what our core beliefs are. Our company uses a values statement to help us identify and connect with target customers, as well as to remind all stakeholders about our priorities and goals.
The following are some of our values in regard to company culture:
- We value an fairness, honesty, trust, integrity, and respect for others opinions;
- We operate an open door policy and foster the sharing of new ideas;
- We seek to always align the interests of all stakeholder groups wherever possible;
- We seek to constantly improve our company's products and services;
- We value short response times and efficient service and support;
- We are flexible, open to change, and strive towards continuous improvement;
- We believe that our employees and partners are our greatest asset;
- We are passionate about people who are passionate about our clients;
- We honor good performance and express our appreciation clearly;
- We look after our employees, listen to them, and support them where we can;
- We view suppliers as true partners who help us improve productivity;
- We cooperate and collaborate with our clients to build long-term relationships.
Need More Information?
Call us on 07 3040 6100 or email us at email@example.com