Ethics & Culture
As a member of the Australian Market and Social Research Society, we support the AMSRS Code of Professional Behaviour. The Code is intended to: set out the ethical rules which market and social researchers must follow; enhance the public’s confidence in market research and social research by emphasising the rights and safeguards to which they are entitled; emphasise the need for a special responsibility when seeking the opinions of children, young people and vulnerable groups in the community; and minimise the need for governmental and/or intergovernmental legislation or regulation.
AMSRS Code of Professional Behaviour
The Code is based on these key fundamentals for market, social and organisational research:
- Researchers must conform to all relevant state, national and international laws.
- Researchers must behave ethically and must not do anything which might damage the reputation of market, social and organisational research.
- Researchers must take special care when carrying out research among children and young people and other vulnerable groups in the community.
- Participants’ cooperation is voluntary and must be based on adequate, and not misleading, information about the general purpose and nature of the project when their agreement to participate is being obtained and all such statements must be honoured.
- The rights of participants as private individuals must be respected by researchers and they must not be harmed or adversely affected as a result of cooperating in a research project.
- Participants’ identifiable research information must not, without their consent, be revealed to anyone not directly involved in the research project and not be used for any non-research activity directed to individual participants.
- Researchers must ensure that projects and activities are designed, carried out, reported and documented accurately, transparently and objectively.
- Researchers must conform to accepted principles of fair competition.
To learn more about the AMSRS Code of Professional Behaviour, click HERE
Our Company Culture
We maintain an open culture. We want everyone to be a hands-on contributor and to feel comfortable sharing their ideas and opinions. We value diversity and always try to show respect for the views an opinions of others, even when we don't agree.
The following are some of our goals and aspirations in regard to company culture:
- We aim to align the interests of all stakeholder groups
- We keep our executive salaries at relatively modest levels
- We operate an open door policy to reach top management
- Our employee compensation and benefits are high for the category
- Our employee training is longer
- Our employee turnover is lower
- We hire people who are passionate about our clients
- We view suppliers as true partners who help us improve productivity and quality and lower costs
- We believe that our culture is our greatest asset and primary source of competitive advantage
- We keep our marketing costs lower by ensuring our customer satisfaction and retention is much higher
Need More Information?
Call us on 07 3040 6100 or email us at email@example.com