Bainbridge Consulting offers researchers and consultants the opportunity to enjoy flexible working arrangements including the opportunity to work from home if you wish. We offer high rates of pay, and a relaxed, friendly working environment. When you become a business partner, you'll work with a Brisbane-based firm with a good knowledge of the local business environment, a reputation that's second to none, and highly experienced researchers and consultants.
Researchers and Consultants
We welcome proposals from researchers and consultants seeking full-time, part-time, or casual employment.
Our researchers and consultants typically have specialised experience in the following:
- Market research, social research, business consulting, or data analytics
- Marketing, advertising, communications, public relations, or social media
- Tender writing, grant writing, storytelling, or technical or creative writing
- Business, government, not-for-profit, education, healthcare, or technology
Thinking about becoming a researcher? Click HERE to learn about careers in Market and Social Research.
Collaboration and Partnerships
We welcome proposals from organisations and individuals wanting to collaborate or become business partners.
We are at present looking for the following skills:
- Measurement – the ability to build business process management systems which create a hierarchy of performance metrics and benchmarking that informs business leaders about progress towards their business goals
- Data Analytics – the ability to build quantitative processes for a business which present and review historical information, provide knowledge discovery, and facilitate predictive modelling which assists with optimal decision making
- Data Management – the ability to build, administer, and report on, data infrastructure and business information systems for the collection, storage, and retrieval of data, and the ability to make that data available to clients in a variety of ways
- Knowledge Management – the ability to drive company strategies through business intelligence and customer intelligence to identify, create, represent, distribute, and enable adoption of business knowledge insights and experiences
- Specialised Solutions – the ability to provide specialist advice, skills, and knowledge in the areas of risk management, merchandise intelligence, IT intelligence, supply chain management, and performance management.
Need More Information?
Call us on 07 3040 6100 or email us at email@example.com